donderdag 26 augustus 2010

CREATE

So I really couldn't sleep yesterday, it was 03.00 in the middle of the night when I fall a sleep. I created this pictures, I had nothing better to do. :') From the first picture, the photo with the clouds (you can see them in the duvet) is mine, the photo of the bed is from a random blog, I've got it on my computer for a year a think, haha. The text is from a song: Blink 182 - I miss you. From the second picture, the photo with the clouds is the same as the one on the first picture, so also mine. The photo with the universe is from google. The text is from a dutch song: Acda & de Munnik - Alles gaat voorbij. The text in English says: 'Let us live what we can. It is the only thing that can. And we look but don't too far ahead. And what goes wrong, too bad. Enjoy it now.'



1 opmerking: