dinsdag 28 september 2010


OUTFIT & NEW SHIRT & SCHOOL

Today I had school from 9.00 till 17.00 so that was boring.. But we made a lot of fun! So it was a long but nice day. I was making pictures from my outfit but they were so unclear that I decided to make a video! So you can better see what I'm wearing, I hope you like the video or do you like pictures more? Let me know! And last week I promised to show you my new shirt so here it is!


Oufit of the day: Skirt & legging & belt - h&m, blouse - primark, heart printed body - zara, shoes - vans
My new shirt from H&M 14,95euro
Photobooth @ school (:

Bonobo - walk in the sky

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, very inspiring. Ik wist nooit hoe ik mijn blouse zou moeten combineren, en nou weet ik het! Thanks a lot. Ziet er leuk uit.

    XO

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen