maandag 6 september 2010

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

I'm sorry for the bad pictures.. I wear my new dress from Zara, I think it's pretty nice for the fall! It was 25,95 euro. Today I wear it with a dark jeans (H&M), so it's more of a tunic. The bag is from the Primark, also new, I have long searched for a bag like this, a kind of old school bag, and this one was only 13euro!! So I'm reeeeaaaally glad with it (: I'm wearing my All Stars underneath it, I had to find some nice boots.. I want worker boots but I have not found the perfect one yet, haha. 





Lady Antebellum - American Honey

4 opmerkingen:

  1. dat jurkje is echt leuk
    & die tas al helemaal, wauw!
    endat voor 13 euro, hahha
    echt mooie outfit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ik vind jou een ontzettend mooi meisje.
    mooie tas ook.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen