woensdag 1 september 2010

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Today i'm wearing my new blouse from the Vero Moda, I think it's very beautiful with great details, like the ruffles en the golden buttons. I went to a museum today with school, it was a kind of boring.. but we had some free time (a hour..) so we went to the city to go to the Zara and H&M (: But I didn't find something nice. It was a nice day with my friends. Today I have my first hockey training since the holiday. I'm looking forward to! Can't wait to sport and make fun at the club.

Blouse - Vero Moda, jeans & belt - H&M, shoes - Vans



Jason Mraz - Details in the fabric

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie blouse, en ik vind 't blauw op blauw mooi staan!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. leuke outfit,
    en dat bovenste armbandje is ook supermooi, waar heb je die gekocht?
    Xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Dankjulliewel! (: Je bedoelt het bruine armbandje? Die is van de Expo.. :p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen