woensdag 24 november 2010

#OUTFIT & SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE LIVE SHOW

I'm a bad blogger.. I am so sorry! Haha.. I'm so busy, since I am living on my own I have to do a lot more (clean my house, cooking, doing laundry, washing dishes and shopping at supermarkets..). Beside that I'm a hockey player so 3 times a week I'm on the hockey club, I'm working at 3 babysitter adresses, have another job for every saturday and I have to go to school from monday till friday. But don't worry, I do also a lot of nice things! Like last sunday, I went to the live shows from the dutch TV program 'So you think you can dance' with my sister, It was so cool and a great experience! I hope I can post every 2 days now, I'm going to try it! But first I'm going to sleep.. :) xoxo

Everything is from H&M, except the worker boots, they are from a Dutch shop 'Bristol'.





My 'bracelet' from So you think You can dance!!


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Heel mooi! En dat vlechtje staat je leuk :).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wauw mooie outfit!
    en wat zit je haar mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Omg dat is zo gaaf! Ik wil ook naar so you think you can dance! Leuk vlechtje.
    XXXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen