donderdag 4 november 2010

#SOMETHING WITH OWLS

Maybe this post is a bit weird, because it's all about owls. But I like owls. Maybe it's because of my grandmother. She is collecting owls. She had one owl, a cute little one with glasses on his had. My sister and I liked it so much that we are giving her owls as a souvenir if we are back from vacation since we were young. And now she is having I think 15 owls, and they are all different and all cute. So I think that maybe that is the reason that I like owls. I'm having a owl ring and I think it's my favourite from the 30rings I have.. haha. So here is an inspiration post, with a owl theme! xoxo




























5 opmerkingen:

  1. oohh echt superleuk! <3 ik heb zelf ook een uil aan een ketting maar die is onthoofd :( dus nu zit zijn hoofd apart van zijn lichaam

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Haha ik vind uiltjes ook superleuk! Heb al een ring, oorbellen, ketting... En superleuke foto's, vooral die 2e haha.

    XXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wauw weer supermooie foto's! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. zoveel dedicated to the owl! zelf heb ik 2 kettinkjes, ik zie ze staan tussen de foto's =b

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen