zaterdag 8 januari 2011

#LIFE IS GOOD AND THE GIRLS ARE GORGEOUS

I am still at home, though I feel a lot better than last week. I use the medication I got from the doctor, and it helps. I hope that I can go to school monday. I feel better but I don't have a lot of energy, so I rest much. This evening two friends of mine came to my home. We watched a movie, a horror, it was so scary like omg. So now I am going to sleep and have nightmares I think, haha. Enjoy the inspiration pictures and sleep well everyone! xoxo










Paolo Nutini - These streets

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie plaatjes!

    www.idancefordollars.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Georgeous inspiratie! Waar haal je dat toch altijd vandaan?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Jij hebt altijd zulke leuke inspiratie plaatjes !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. @Merel: van o.a. tumblr en andere blogs enzo! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen