dinsdag 19 april 2011

♥ outfit of the day & new bag

This is what I wore yesterday. The weather was so lovely, I really enjoy the spring and especially the sun now. I think the summer can be to hot and the sun is to sharp but the spring is so perfect.. I really love it. Unfortunately I had to make homework yesterday. I made my internship report, because of my internship is over (YES!) and I have school again. My assessment for my internship couldn't be better, so I'm very satisfied. My internship wasn't what I expected, and the job I did is definitely not something I would do in real live (after my study). So the three months seemed to take forever.. but it's over now and I'm back at school. I'm so happy I saw my friends again today, it was so fun and I'm really glad that our internships are over! :)

Shirt with little hearts - Zara
Chino - Zara
Hat - H&M
Sunglasses - Primark
Ring - Claire's
Shoes - All stars



My new floral backpack from h&m - €19,95 




6 opmerkingen:

  1. Die tas is zo leuk! Ik kan hem alleen nergens vinden, van welke afdeling is hij? Welke stad heb jij hem vandaan?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. dankjewel! hij is van Divided en heb hem in Amsterdam gekocht. er hing er wel maar 1 van..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hey, ik lees net je bericht op EGF! De rode broek is van Only. Hij was eerst beige, maar ik heb 'm rood geverfd!

    Deze tas is echt te cute! Je hebt een leuke blog! Ik volg je :) volg je terug?

    xoxo,
    Virtual Fashion View
    (New post: My Shoe Collection!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wauw wat een geweldige rugzak! Haha zoals ik al zei, zoiets zoek ik nog! Hij is dus gewoon van H&M? Deze collectie? Dan ga ik ook eens kijken..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen