donderdag 27 oktober 2011


♥ DIY: Studded worker boots

I bought this worker boots a year ago. I still like them, but so much people have the same.. So I decided to to a DIY with them. So I can wear them this winter either, and not put them somewhere in the back of my closet to forget them :') I found a picture on google from studded worker boots, and I decided to do the same with mine! And this is the result! The studs are a bit too shiny, but I hope that will be better after wearing them a few times. What do you think of them? 


 The first one..

 And they are finished =D

5 opmerkingen:

  1. LOVE THIS!
    Makes me wanna change my worker boots as well!!

    I'd appreciate it if you'd check out my blog and become follower as well :)

    xoxo, Femke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen